Shipping / Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your order (of in-stock items) will ship out within two (business) days of purchase. If an order includes items that are out-of-stock, you will be contacted with your options. We are currently shipping orders via the U.S Postal Service (USPS). We may also, on occasion, use UPS or FedEx.
If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
- Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- We currently ship within the USA and Canada, via USPS. Any additional taxes due on Canadian shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Out-of-state orders will not be charged sales tax.
- Shipping of in-state (MN) orders will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Free shipping (when offered) applies to domestic orders over $75, via standard USPS shipping. Particularly large or heavy orders may not qualify for free shipping. If this is the case, you will be contacted via email or phone with alternate options.