Blue Ribbon Bait & Tackle Fishing Guide Service
USCG Licensed Captain
Phone: (651) 335-2118
Josh Stevenson, expert fishing guide, is the current holder of the Minnesota State Record Tiger Musky and has guided for over 20 years. Josh's home waters include the St. Croix River, Mississippi and Mille Lacs Lake, but he will guide just about anywhere in the Twin Cities with his fishing guide service. While his first love is musky fishing, he also enjoys the constant action of multi-species fishing, and can put you on walleye, bass, and northern pike as well.
If you’ve seen Josh on "The Hunt For Big Fish" starring Larry Dahlberg, you’ve had a glimpse of the enthusiasm and impressive results that Josh is known for (like landing several giant muskies on Larry's show)! He is also a published writer and engaging seminar speaker. Josh's passion for life and fishing will be obvious the moment you meet him, and he’s looking forward to meeting you!
Jake Nelson (Blue Ribbon Pro-Staff Member)
Jake is a muskie, ruffed grouse, bear, and turkey hunting fanatic. He has been a guide for 17 years, has written outdoor articles, been on outdoor tv and radio shows and has loved every second of it.
Growing up in central Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin, Jake feels lucky to have experienced so many great things involving the outdoors. He has also fished in three different countries and hunted or fished in 20 different states.
Jake takes great pleasure in helping his clients succeed in their outdoor adventures. He has a vast knowledge of the various species in central & northern Wisconsin and loves to share that information with others.
Phone: (715) 820-3156
Dick "the Griz" Grzywinski
USCG Licensed Captain
Phone: (651) 771-6231
He really needs no introduction. Griz is probably the most popular fishing guide in Minnesota, and has been at it for around 40 years. He guides over 300 days a year for a variety of species on the St. Croix, Mississippi, and many other lakes in Minnesota as well. Whatever species you're after---Griz can help you catch it. He believes in giving you a fun, safe trip every time out.
Did you already know that Griz...
- was inducted into the Minnesota Fishing Hall of Fame in 2007.
- was inducted into the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame in 2008.
- appears in the Saint Paul Science Museum.
- is mentioned in The Hunting & Fishing Library by Dick Sternberg.
- was a regular guest on the Bear Facts & Fish Tales (KSTP 1500am) radio show for 15 years, providing on-air fishing reports.
- has written many articles for the Outdoor News.
- did research with Dick Sternberg on the Mississippi pool 2 that contributed to the decision to designate that stretch of water as catch and release only, so that you and your children and their children will
be able to catch trophy walleyes year after year.
Griz's sponsors include: Rapala * Northland Tackle * Suzuki * Berkley Trilene * Wavewacker * G-Loomis * MinnKota * Vexilar * Frankie's Marine * Terry's Boat Harbor on Mille Lacs Lake * Blue Ribbon Bait & Tackle